What happens next?
Please make sure you have read our COVID-19 events and filming guidance carefully, before you apply. Our Housing team are currently not accepting applications to film on housing estates. Waterloo Place is now available for unit base bookings.
- submit your online application
- we will check your preferred date and location
- If your application is accepted, you will receive an email with a reference number and details of how to pay (see below) - whilst this means you can start planning your event, it does not guarantee or constitute approval that it will go ahead
- once you have paid, a member of the team will contact you to discuss your application and let you know of any requirements or conditions
- we will let you know the permits and licences you need and help you to apply for them. Please do not apply for them independently
- if we approve your event or film shoot, you will be issued with a letter of no objection including conditions specific to your activity. This is not a contract with the council but gives you permission to carry out the activities that have been agreed