Please make sure you have read our COVID-19 events and filming guidance carefully, before you apply. Our Housing team are currently not accepting applications to film on housing estates. Waterloo Place is now available for unit base bookings.
We support applications for street parties that celebrate an event of national, cultural or historical importance. Street parties should be free and organised by a group of residents for their neighbours.
Please allow at least 12 weeks’ notice and submit an application form. We offer a discounted application fee of £25.
- Read government guidance on organising a street party.
- Speak to your neighbours and anyone else affected by your event to make sure there are no objections
- Check how much it will cost.
- Submit a street an event application.
- We will submit your road closure application. You will need to cover the cost of road closure barriers and stewards.
- Identify any risks around your event and the measures you will put in place to keep everyone safe.