Skip to main content

This is a new website - we welcome your feedback to help us improve it.

Guide to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Find detailed information about Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support including who is eligible to apply for it.

Published on: 8 December 2020

Last updated: 4 February 2021


Find more nformation about overpayments at GOV.UK

Use this form to request a payment arrangement to pay back a Housing Benefit overpayment.

Use this form if you have an existing recovery arrangement in place for a Housing Benefit overpayment and want to request a change to the amount of the instalment.