Skip to main content

Guide to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Find detailed information about Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support including who is eligible to apply for it.

Make a complaint

If you are not satisfied with the benefits service, you can make a complaint to:

  • [email protected]
  • Westminster Benefit Services, PO Box 82, Erith, DA8 1WJ
  • Phone: 0800 072 0042
  • Customer Services Office at 180 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1ER

Alternatively you can contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or other Advice Agency for assistance.

Published: 8 December 2020

Last updated: 4 February 2021