Skip to main content

This is a new website - we welcome your feedback to help us improve it.


How we help people who are or are at risk of becoming homeless.

Published on: 30 December 2020

Last updated: 28 January 2021

Get help with homelessness

Please contact us immediately if you think you are at risk of losing your home. You can contact the service by registering for housing advice.

Register for housing advice

Read the homelessness privacy notice to find out how your data is used.

Once you have registered you can log into the housing advice portal below:

Login - housing advice portal

A member of the team will contact you shortly and an appointment will be made with the appropriate officer. You will be advised of the documents and information that you will need to bring with you to this appointment.

If you have difficulties completing the form, please contact us on 020 7641 1000 and we will be happy to help.

Please call us between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday and from 12:00 to 17:00 on every first and last Wednesday of the month