eMagazines and eNewspapers from PressReader
With over 6,000 publications from over 100 countries in over 60 languages, PressReader is the leading digital newspaper and magazine provider for premium content.
Libraries members can access 1000s of magazines and newspapers in libraries and on personal devices.
Read titles like the National Post, The Guardian, Washington Post, Vogue, Forbes and much more from all over the world.
The new PressReader platform lets you customise your reading experience, gain international perspectives and engage with topics of interest.
To use PressReader:
- you must be a member of Westminster libraries
- go to PressReader or download the PressReader app from your smartphone or tablet’s app store
- click sign in and choose 'Libraries & Groups' option
- type in 'Westminster' and select 'Westminster City Libraries' from the dropdown list
- sign in with your library membership barcode
- you can also access PressReader on your own device using Wi-Fi in our libraries - launch either the app or PressReader (no need to login with your library membership barcode)
- library members can access user guides, video tips and more in the PressReader help centre
Every 30 days, go to your account, sign out and then back in again with your library card number to reactivate complimentary access for another 30 days. You may reactivate as many times as you wish. If you are asked to pay for PressReader, do not proceed, but go to your account and sign out and then sign back in by selecting your library name and entering your card number.