Skip to main content

Register for social housing

The Housing Solutions Service can help you find housing advice and make applications.

How to apply for social housing

Read how to apply for social housing and what you need to make an application.

Assistance for private tenants and leaseholders

Where to find accommodation and what to do if you have problems with your landlord.

Rent arrears: social housing

Here's what you can do to avoid getting into debt, if you fall behind with your rent payments.

Making a complaint about social housing

Make a complaint about a problem you have with social housing.