Skip to main content

This is a new website - we welcome your feedback to help us improve it.


Anyone who lives, works or studies in the City of Westminster can organise and sign a petition. This includes the under 18s.

Published on: 11 February 2021

Last updated: 11 February 2021

Paper petitions

These can be sent to The Head of Legal and Democratic Services, Westminster City Council, City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP.

Lead petitioners can also ask one of their local councillors to submit the petition on their behalf to a meeting of Full Council.