About the strategy
A Fairer Westminster is one in which our residents are at the heart of our decision-making and help to determine the city’s future. By working with you, we can build a more inclusive city that celebrates our diverse communities, and where residents, workers and visitors from all backgrounds will feel welcome and safe.
Our strategy will help us to:
- make Westminster one of the best places to grow up with cultural activities, learning opportunities, and high-quality public spaces for everyone
- put residents at the centre of our housing offer
- make our council services transparent, easily accessible and effective
- tackle the climate emergency, becoming a net zero council by 2030, and a net zero city by 2040
- nurture a diverse, sustainable and resilient economy, one where residents share in the city’s economic success
The outcomes we want for Westminster
Watch our video outlining the new strategy
There are so many ways you can get involved with us. It could be staying up-to-date with the latest news, or helping shape how decisions are made.
- Let us know your thoughts and opinions via email at [email protected].
- Read the latest news
- Sign up to receive our newsletters
- Upcoming decision-making council and committee meetings
- Join your local amenity society to connect with neighbours and contribute to planning decisions in your area.
- Consultations or proposals that are likely to impact our residents and businesses
- Build community spirit on your estate and represent your neighbours by joining your local Residents’ Association
- Get involved and have your say at the next Westminster Together event
- Sign up to be a member of our Resident Research Panel, a pool of residents who are invited to review and feed back on council policies and projects