Find more information about current and upcoming consultations across planning, licensing and more.
Published: 5 November 2021
Last updated: 9 November 2021
We are committed to ensuring that our community have opportunities to help shape our shared city and guide our decision making.
There are a number of ways in which stakeholders and members of the public can get involved and have their voices heard.
Information on how you can have your say on some of the council’s decisions and activities is outlined below.
- Comment on pending applications for planning permission or other associated applications
- Comment on a planning appeal or a planning enforcement appeal
- Find information on more general matters of emerging planning policy
- If you would like to register your contact details on our planning consultations database to participate in future consultations
- Comment on licensing decisions and pending applications
Highways and travel
- Comment on proposed Traffic Management Orders
- Find information relating to other decisions about highways and travel
Other policy changes
Read the document below if you are interested in general consultations on other changes to council policies: