Skip to main content

Vary your street entertainment licence

Before you apply

Please ensure you have your licence number.

If you are making a change to your name you will need to provide proof of ID. This could be one of the following:

  • driving licence
  • passport
  • government ID card

If you don't have a photo ID then you may provide your birth certificate.

You may also provide your marriage or civil partnership certification or a change of name by deed poll.