Skip to main content

Renew and vary your street entertainment licence

Before you apply

Please ensure you have your licence number and public liability insurance certificate.

If you are making a change to your name you will need to provide proof of ID. This could be one of the following:

  • driving licence
  • passport
  • government ID card
  • deed poll
  • marriage certificate