How to apply
Applications for the Neighbourhood Keepers programme are now closed.
There is no maximum number of times you can apply to the fund, but please be aware that, in the interests of fairness, the panel will take the overall amount of funding awarded to individuals or organisations into consideration when assessing further bids.
Individuals and organisations can only make one application per funding round but can apply to deliver multiple projects within the same application.
Please read the relevant documents provided in the section 'About the fund' [PLACEHOLDER LINK] and consider whether your project is suitable. We encourage you to contact the regeneration base at [email protected] or on 020 7641 2968 and ask to speak to a member of the Neighbourhood Keepers Team for a short informal discussion of your project idea.
If encouraged to apply, complete the online application form below, providing detailed information on your project, when the next round of funding opens.
You will need to prepare the following supporting documents:
- a brief project plan and timeline
- 2 letters of reference or support from a reliable source – one of these can be your guarantor if the applicant is an individual
- a letter of agreement signed by all partners taking part in the project or the supporting guarantor
- for funding above £5,000, where the applicant is an organisation, a copy of your most recent audited annual accounts - these mustn't be more than 2 years old
- a financial projections template to let us know how much you're planning to spend
- enhanced DBS certificates for all staff who will be working unsupervised with children or vulnerable adults, or proof of DBS application before the start of the project
- your public liability certificate (minimum indemnity of £2 million) or your employer's liability certificate
Step 3 - apply
Applications closed on Friday 6 November at 5pm.