How to apply
There is no maximum number of times you can apply to the fund but please be aware that, in the interests of fairness, the panel will take the overall amount of funding awarded to individuals or organisations into consideration when assessing further bids.
Individuals and organisations can only make one application per funding round but can apply to deliver multiple projects within the same application.
Please read all of the above sections and consider whether your project is suitable for this fund.
Attend our Meet the Funder event on Sunday 5 December between 2pm and 5pm where you can find us at a drop by stall on the Church Street Market (NW8 8EU) during the Church Street Winter Celebration. Stop by to enjoy the festive activities and meet the Neighbourhood Keepers Team to ask any questions you have about the fund.
We will be holding two application workshops to go through the Neighbourhood Keepers application in detail and answer any questions you might have. Please sign up here to attend one of the workshops.
- Application Workshop 1: Thursday 16 December midday to 2pm at Online via Zoom, sign up for this session
- Application Workshop 2: Wednesday 12 January 4pm to 6pm at 35-37 Church Street, London NW8 8ES, sign up for this session
If you can’t attend one of these workshops, we encourage you to contact the Neighbourhood Keepers Team on [email protected] or 020 7641 2968 and ask to speak to a member of the Neighbourhood Keepers Team for a short, informal discussion of your project idea.
If encouraged to apply, complete the online application form below, providing detailed information on your project, when the next round of funding opens.
You will also need to prepare the following supporting documents:
- a financial projections (budget) template to let us know how much you're planning to spend
- a letter of reference or support from your guarantor, a partner organisation or employer (references will not be accepted from family or friends) if you are applying as an individual (if you are applying as an organisation, you are not required to provide a reference or letter of support)
- enhanced DBS certificates for all staff and volunteers who will be working with children or vulnerable adults, or proof of DBS application before the start of the project
- your public liability certificate (minimum indemnity of £2 million) and/ or your employer's liability certificate
- your occupiers' liability certificate (if services are to be delivered from premises leased or owned by the you/ your organisation)
Step 3 - apply
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 30 January 2022.
Applications submitted after this deadline or not submitted through the online application portal will not be accepted.