About the project
The council was granted planning permission to redevelop Adpar Street Car Park in Little Venice ward in 2020.
This project will deliver:
- 20 new community supportive homes
- affordable homes at social rents
- car parking for existing licensees
- green landscaping improvements to space outside Braithwaite Tower
- homes will be offered to local people first through a Local Lettings Plan
Osborne are the appointed contractor for this scheme and the main construction works are now underway. If you would like to contact Osborne directly about their work, please ring their Resident Liaison Officer, Sunny Adefarakan on 07425789883 or email [email protected]
We consulted with the local community and received planning permission in October 2020.
Visit the Planning Portal to see all the planning and consultation documents.
Get in touch
You can contact the council by email: [email protected]