Climate Essentials for Business
Kick-start your business’ journey to net zero with free tools and support including:
- an easy-to-use online carbon footprint calculator and action planner
- a report outlining your current emissions and bespoke reduction strategy
- 1-to-1 support from independent experts, Climate Essentials
- access to further support including grants.
By signing up you can:
- protect your business from rising energy costs
- differentiate your brand based on your green credentials
- get ahead of regulation and legal requirements about carbon reduction
Not sure? Sign up for a 10 minute chat to find out more about the programme.
How it works
- Apply online
- Receive a welcome email with access to tools and support, including an online on-boarding session
- Input energy, transport, waste and supply chain data to calculate your carbon footprint
- Set a target and prioritise potential actions
- Receive a bespoke action plan and support including an energy audit
- After 12 months, update your data to track progress and demonstrate the impact you've made
The Climate Essentials team will be available throughout the process to support you. You will also have access to online videos and webinars.
After your sponsored licence runs out you can renew with Climate Essentials. Prices start from £120 plus VAT for a 12 month licence, based on your full-time equivalent value and your number of sites. You may be eligible for an exclusive Westminster discount. Prices are subject to change.
The platform has helped us to understand our carbon footprint and hone in on those areas which are likely to make the most difference. The Climate Essentials team have been really supportive in helping us with developing our strategy and identifying actions we can take to reduce our impact on the environment.
Central London based SME
All Westminster-based businesses, charities and social enterprises are eligible provided they have:
- fewer than 250 employees
- a turnover of less than £36m
- a total balance sheet of less than £18m
We can support 100 businesses through this initial trial period. Applications will be assessed on a first come first served basis, so sign up for Climate Essentials for Business today.