This course is ideal if you are new to yoga or have never tried the Iyengar method before. Taught in small groups by some of the country’s most experienced yoga teachers, you will learn the basic postures and principles and build on what you learn each week.
The course includes:
- Six 75 minute Introduction to Iyengar Yoga Course sessions
- Three month Iyengar Yoga London Membership
- Two 90 minute beginners classes.
Usual course price £85
Westminster City Save price £60
Iyengar Yoga London has been welcoming new students for over 30 years and is renowned for its exceptional teaching and beautiful studio.
Located a few minutes from Maida Vale tube station, the centre is open daily from early in the morning to late at night. It offers more than 50 classes a week catering for all levels from complete beginners to more advanced practitioners, in award-winning bright, spacious studios.
As a charity, the centre is run on a not-for-profit basis with a commitment to offer affordable yoga to students of all ages.
For full details of courses and classes please visit iyengaryogalondon.co.uk.
How to claim
Visit iyengaryogalondon.co.uk/westminster-city-save, choose your course and enter the promotion code: WESTMINSTER to claim your discount.
Please show your Westminster City Save card on arrival at the studio.
Terms & Conditions
- The Introduction to Iyengar Yoga courses must be booked and paid for in full in advance
- The Introduction to Iyengar Yoga Course comprises of three-months of studio membership, six course classes and two supplementary beginners classes for use after the course and during the membership period
- A valid printed or digital Westminster City Save card must be shown when visiting the studio.
Address: 223a Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, W9 1NL
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 020 7624 3080