Pay a parking ticket
How and where you can pay for a parking ticket.
Published: 11 January 2021
Last updated: 21 January 2021
If a protected characteristic, listed in the Equality Act 2010, or another condition makes it difficult for you to challenge or pay your Penalty Charge Notice(PCN), we will be happy to consider what reasonable adjustments we can make to assist. To request an adjustment please email: [email protected] or call our Parking Services Team on 0207 823 4567.
The quickest and most convenient way to pay your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) is online using your debit or credit card. A 50% discount applies if you pay within 14 days of service (or 21 days for a CCTV parking PCN received through the post).
What you will need to pay online
- the 10 digit number at the top of the parking ticket beginning with WE, WM or WS
- your debit or credit card
You can’t pay online if:
- your parking ticket is more than 60 days old
- you've received an ‘Order for Recovery of Unpaid Penalty Charge Notice’ that is older than 21 days, call 020 7823 4567
- you’ve received a bailiff’s letter, contact the bailiff directly
Other ways to pay
Pay over the phone by debit or credit card on: 020 7823 4567.
At a Westminster post office
You can pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit card at a Westminster post office.
You can send a cheque or postal order made payable to 'City of Westminster' to Parking Services, City of Westminster, PO Box 733, Redhill RH1 9FN.
For the 50% discount to apply, please allow time for postage so that we receive the payment within 14 days of the PCN service (or 21 days for a CCTV parking PCN received through the post).
Please do not send cash through the post.