Skip to main content

Change your disabled badge details

When and how to make changes to your disabled badge details.

If you're changing your vehicle or moving house, please complete an application form to make changes to your parking permit and return it by post to Westminster Parking Services, PO Box 353, Sheffield S98 1ER.


If you would like the form sent to you, need help with your application, or need temporary cover, please contact parking services.

If you're under the age of 18, your application must be completed and signed by an adult.


Change Fee
Address No fee
Vehicle £10
Name £10

Your badge

You will receive your badge by post. Please return your white badge with your application.

To find out why Parking Services needs to collect and store personal data, how this is used and your rights to access your information, please refer to our privacy notice.

Published: 19 January 2021

Last updated: 3 April 2024