Business Information Points
Whether you're taking your first steps as an entrepreneur, or looking for new ideas for your business, our BIPs can help.
Published: 24 December 2020
Last updated: 1 February 2021
There are 4 Business Information Points (BIPs) offering excellent resources and networking opportunities for business:
Around 140,000 people benefit from BIPs per year, a new turnover of approximately £1.8 million is generated by BIP clients per year as well as £400,000 net GVA.
Watch this BBC clip to see how successful Westminster entrepreneur Ben Reynolds used the BIPs to start his business.
- books on starting a business, marketing, finance, tax and more
- business opportunities and advice on how to run a business
- market reports and industry overviews
- information on companies, manufacturers and suppliers
- access to current and past news coverage
- free internet access and WiFi
- access from anywhere to our 24/7 online resources
The BIP at Westminster Reference library also offers:
- access to market reports, major daily papers, and trade and financial journals
- a research and mailing list creation service (£35 per hour) - email [email protected] for more information
Events and networking
Westminster's specialist libraries provide many resources like:
- Westminster Reference Library's law collection
- Westminster City Archives' business collection
- Westminster Reference Library's performing arts and art and design collections including The Knowledge, PCR, The White Book
- the Music Library's music collection