Queen’s Park Court
About the project
The council was granted planning permission to redevelop Queens Park Court Car Park in Queen’s Park ward in 2020.
This project will deliver:
- 23 new affordable homes available at social rents, offered to local people first through a Local Lettings Plan
- private outside space for all new homes
- a mix of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom homes
- 48 new cycle parking spaces
- landscaping improvements to public spaces nearby
- improvements to the central car park
- improvements to Droop Street
In 2020, we were granted planning permission to deliver 23 new affordable homes on the Queens Park Court Estate in Kensal Rise, as part of our Infills Programme which transforms underused spaces across Westminster into much needed homes.
Osborne are the appointed contractor for this scheme and the main construction works are now underway. If you would like to contact Osborne directly about their work, please ring their Resident Liaison Officer, Sunny Adefarakan on 07425789883 or email [email protected]
We consulted with the local community and received planning permission in July 2020.
Visit the Planning Portal to see all the planning documents.
Get in touch
You can contact the council by emailing: [email protected]