Start Up to Scale Up
Start Up to Scale Up is a business support scheme targeted at established start ups with high growth potential who want to take their business to the next stage.
The successful methodology that the scheme is based on, has so far helped over 40,000 businesses scale up globally. It consists of a fully funded six-month intensive course which includes workshops, one-to-one support, online work, and a coach who will guide businesses through their business plan, vision setting and the outputs that they want to achieve to thrive in Westminster.
Benefits of the scheme
Benefits of the scheme include:
- building resilience and confidence in participants
- how to expand and grow your business using strategy
- supporting businesses to pivot into new markets
- supporting businesses to bid for and secure external funding sources
- facilitating peer-to-peer networks enabling the sharing of best practice
- two hours-worth of dedicated one-to-one support per business participant
- help businesses recognise the trends in their markets and allowing them to adapt their business models to capitalise on new opportunities, for example digital and online
- successfully re-positioning business participants from the start-up phase to the scale-up phase in their growth journey
- new site acquisition opportunities.
To be eligible for the scheme a business must:
- be trading in Westminster
- have fewer than 50 employees
- have a turnover of less than €50 (£43.5m) million or a balance sheet total of less than €43 million (£37.4m)
Places are limited. Secure yours by filling out the application on the ScalingUp website.
Feedback from participants
Nellie Tsilidis, Greek 2 Go
I am just really thankful for the support that I have received. The whole course is set out in a clear tangible manner. Rather than being overwhelmed everything feels more manageable and you have a great bunch of fellow business owners to bounce ideas off.
Kitty McEnter, Labtonica
It has been fantastic for me, I would 100% recommend joining the program. As an ambitious start up this level of support and advice is something that I wouldn’t be able to afford if I had to do it off my own back.