Skip to main content

Advice for vulnerable residents

Read what we have available to support vulnerable residents and tenants, and working with partners to support rough sleepers.

Food support

If you need food, please contact the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) for referral. You can reach the CAB quickly online by filling out an online enquiry form or calling 0808 278 7834

Other agencies that may be able to help with referrals to food banks

Age UK Westminster

Beethoven Centre, Third Avenue, London W10 4JL

Who can access this service: Westminster residents aged 50+ and vulnerable older people. Contact Age UK directly:

Cardinal Hume Centre

3-7 Arneway Street, Off Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2BG

Who can access this offer: families across Westminster who are registered at the centre and young people living in their hostel. To register please visit the centre Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 2pm.

Westminster Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)

The Westminster CAB provide information, advice and support covering areas such as welfare benefits, housing and financial hardship.

Contact:  telephone 0808 278 7834 (freephone), website


Z2K work with you to solve your housing and welfare issues. Some services are available to people across London, others are particular to certain boroughs – see pages below for more information.

To access our services, you must:

  • be of working age
  • live in London
  • be entitled to means-tested benefits

Get help from Z2K (Zacchaeus 2000 Trust)


Published: 16 January 2021

Last updated: 1 July 2022