The content listed below is currently non-accessible:
• Maps using Leaflet and Open Street Map. These were not in scope at the time of the accessibility audit and will be audited in due course.
• YouTube iframes without title attributes. We are currently working on this issue with an aim to resolve so that our content editors can freely add consistently accessible YouTube embedded videos on the site.
• Empty links. This issue has come to our attention on this page and we are actively investigating.
- non-text content and images of text
- videos and images with missing captions or text alternatives
- pages navigated with a keyboard and assistive technologies
- some maps
- pages with missing labels such as form fields, page titles, empty links, tables, iFrames
- duplicate link text
- pages where default language is not set
- some PDF documents
- pages with low colour contrast
We do not plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
Housing services live webchat forms do not at present meet WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standards. We are however, working closely with our software suppliers to undertake further design and testing. This will continue to be reviewed and updated.