Are you looking for a job opportunity or apprenticeship in the building or maintenance industry? In partnership with Morgan Sindall, our repairs contractor, we are offering a free three-week course to help Westminster residents aged 19 to 24 get into work.
The CityFutures programme runs Monday 2 November until Friday 20 November and consists of practical and theory-based training, where you’ll be able to learn on the job from experienced trade professionals.
As a student of CityFutures, you will receive:
- Construction Level 1 certificate
- Entry Level 3 Certificate in Work skills
- Morgan Sindall uniform and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Compensation for any travel expenses
- Job opportunity and interview with Morgan Sindall and their supply chain partners
To take part, you’ll need to:
- be aged 19 to 24 years
- live in Westminster
- demonstrate English and Maths skills
- be available Monday to Friday
Contact Sizi Sibanda from Morgan Sindall at Sizi.Sibanda@morgansindall.com by 26 October 2020 to express your interest.