Administrator/Bursar- Tachbrook Nursery School
- Salary: Reward Band 3, Step 1: £33,759.00 gross pa (pro rata £29,289.86)
- Fixed Term Contract 1 year
- 36 hours per week, term time only plus 5 Inset days
- Required: Preferably 2nd November 2020
- Closing date for Applications: Friday 9th October 2020 (noon)
- Virtual Interviews: Wednesday 14th October 2020 (am or pm)
We are looking for an administrator/bursar to join our team and support the head teacher, senior management team and governing body.
This is the only administrative post in the school. It carries no staff management responsibilities but does require the holder to undertake work across a wide range of areas in a busy atmosphere with frequent interruptions. The purpose of the job is:
- to manage effective administrative and financial services to the school
- to manage the administration of personnel functions in the school
- to manage the purchase of supplies, equipment and services
- to be responsible for the overseeing of maintenance of the buildings, grounds and equipment
Apply for the Administrator/Bursar role.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 24 September 2020