Skip to main content

This is a new website - we welcome your feedback to help us improve it.

Noise pollution

Find out how to report a noise complaint and more about the noise issues we can investigate.

Noise nuisance

Report a noise problem.

Noise complaints we investigate

We deal with noise complaints including parties, music, noise from pubs, building sites, alarms, buskers, street and DIY.

Keep your noise down

Complete silence in a city is unrealistic, but there are simple ways to avoid disturbing those around you.

Investigating your complaint

The Noise Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Out of Hours (OOH) working approval

Apply for out of hours (OOH) working approval for construction and street works to be carried out outside normal working hours.

The Westminster noise strategy

Our strategy on how we are reducing noise pollution