Parking permits: temporary vehicle change
Find out how to apply for a temporary resident parking permit.
Published: 20 January 2021
Last updated: 20 January 2021
To find out why Parking Services needs to collect and store personal data, how this is used and your rights to access your information, please refer to our privacy notice.
If you hold a resident permit we can issue you with a temporary 14 day permit if:
- you have a courtesy or hire vehicle because your vehicle is off the road
- you have a new vehicle and need to change the details straight away
What you’ll need:
- your current permit number
- the replacement vehicle registration details
- your debit or credit card to make payment
- there is a £10 charge for a temporary vehicle change
- the temporary change is subject to the same terms and conditions as a resident permit.