You can pay your invoice online if:
- you have received an invoice from the council
- the amount you need to pay is less than £40,000 and you’re going to use a debit card
- the amount you need to pay is less than £10,000 and you’re going to use a credit card, except American Express or Diner’s Club which we can't accept
Please don’t try to pay online if:
- you have already paid the invoice by direct debit
- you have received a Charge Certificate, Notice of Debt Registration or a bailiff's letter
- the amount you need to pay doesn’t comply with the card limits above, for alternative methods of payment see the notes on the back of the invoice
Pay your council invoice
Select 'Westminster Invoice' for account group then 'General Invoice' for account type.
If you have any questions about the invoice itself, please call the phone number on the invoice and speak to the person named in the details column.
Last updated: 25 June 2019