Morgan Sindall Property Services (MSPS), repairs and maintenance contractor for WCC is delivering a programme of support & advice
Published: 23 March 2022
Last updated: 14 March 2023
Morgan Sindall Property Services (MSPS), repairs and maintenance contractor for WCC is delivering a programme of support and advice sessions to WCC residents on energy awareness.
These sessions can be delivered over the phone or virtually and occur on the first Wednesday of each month.
Those running the sessions have passed a Level 3 qualification in Energy Awareness with the National Energy Action, enabling them to advise residents on the following:
- What to do if you’re struggling to pay your energy bills
- Making sure your home is energy efficient
- Keeping your home free from condensation and mould growth
- The best boiler controls for heating your home efficiently
- Grants and benefits to help you pay your energy bills
- Signposting for extra support to other agencies
If you would like a virtual or telephone 1-2-1 Energy Advice session, please contact [email protected].