Skip to main content

Handyperson service

Westminster residents aged over 60, or in receipt of disability benefit, can request free help from a handyperson.

The service covers minor works to a home such as replacing light bulbs and other small DIY jobs. It does not cover gardening, plumbing or decorating, and it is not an emergency service.

Your details

Are you filling this form out on behalf of someone else?

Recipient's details

Is the recipient
Are you
Type of work needed
Read our data protection notice to learn about how the council complies with data protection laws when processing your data.