National lockdown: Stay at Home restrictions. More information.

Grants and housing assistance enquiry form

To register for grants or housing assistance, please fill in the form below.

Your details

Resident's details

If you are filling this form in for someone else, please let us know the details of the person who requires a grant or housing assistance.

Read our data protection notice to learn about how the council complies with data protection laws when processing your data.

Last updated: 2 December 2016