Report Anti-social behaviour (Westminster Housing residents) | Westminster City Council Skip to main content

Report Anti-social behaviour (Westminster Housing residents)

  • Current About the incident
  • About you
  • Preview
  • Complete

In an emergency, please dial 999 (dial 101 for non-emergencies).

If someone is behaving anti-socially we need to take action quickly. To do this we need evidence. You can help by completing this online form and pressing the 'submit' button.

Please note that any information you provide on this form may be shared with the police and other agencies in order to help or prevent crime. This will be done in strict confidence without revealing your identity. Also, your information will not be used in legal proceedings without your permission.

Please note fields marked with an * are mandatory.

Is this issue in relation to an ongoing anti-social behaviour case?
Please state the address where the antisocial behaviour took place
(if known)
(if known)
Have you reported this incident elsewhere?
Please state the Police Officer's name, collar number and police station and any CAD reference number you have been given.
Read our data protection notice to learn about how the council complies with data protection laws when processing your data.