Help with childcare costs | Westminster City Council Skip to main content

Help with childcare costs

Information about financial support available to help pay for childcare.

There is financial support available to help pay for childcare.

This help depends on family circumstances including how much the family earns, whether they are in work or returning to work, and the age of the children.

Help is available for all children and young people, however the childcare used has to be Ofsted registered.

For more information about available options, please visit:

Help and advice for families

The Citizens' Advice Bureau (CAB) provide free, confidential and independent advice.

Advice is available face-to-face at Westminster CAB, 21a Conduit Place, Paddington, W2 1HS, or by telephone on: 08444 771611.

Working or studying parents

Working or studying parents can check if they're eligible for help with childcare costs.

Published: 7 January 2021

Last updated: 17 January 2021