We are gradually restarting some of our services as a result of Covid-19 to help slow the spread of the virus and keep everyone safe while working with new government guidance.
We are asking residents to contact us for help with urgent housing issues only such as emergency repairs, financial or welfare issues and to make use of our online services where you can report anti-social behaviour, pay bills and more.
As things change, we will update our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF 408KB- opens new window) with new questions.
The areas of most interest include cleaning, gardening, anti-social behaviour and major works – all of which you can find in our FAQ guide.
Whilst our telephone lines remain open, until further notice we have:
- kept service centres open to assist with urgent housing services issues by appointment only
- handled all emergency and urgent repairs
- increased cleaning of communal area surfaces and started annual exterior window cleaning
- re-opened 11 football pitches and ball courts (but kept playgrounds closed)
- restarted most gardening including mowing, seasonal planting and maintaining hedges and shrubs
If you would like a printed copy of the FAQ guide posted to you, please contact us and we will arrange this for you.