Are you protected? Find out about home contents insurance


Westminster City Council has building insurance, but we do not insure your furniture, belongings or decorations against theft, fire, vandalism or burst pipes.

We therefore recommend that you arrange your own contents insurance to protect your belongings. Aviva provides an insurance scheme which is open to both tenants and leaseholders within Westminster and you can view the full details here.