We take care of the majority of repairs within your home and in communal areas, but there are a few things that you are responsible for looking after, such as:
- doors inside your home (unless it is a fire door)
- internal decorations
- toilet seats
- bathroom and kitchen cabinets
- shaving lights
- electric showers (unless for adaptations)
- installing new appliances in your home
- repairing any damage caused by you or your guests where this occurs, you may be recharged the cost
For more information on whose responsibility it is to fix something in your home, take a look at your tenant handbook (PDF 12MB - opens new window).
If you are not sure who is responsible for repairing something in your home, call us on 0800 358 3783.