Contents insurance

We do not insure your furniture, belongings or decorations against theft, fire, vandalism or burst pipes.

We strongly recommend you organise your own contents insurance to protect your belongings against any break-ins or damage through fire, burst pipes or vandalism.

Aviva have an insurance scheme that is open to both tenants and leaseholders within Westminster.