If you have an emergency repair call 0800 358 3783
This line operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
This service is available to both tenants and leaseholders.
Please use this number when there is a serious risk to people or your property, such as:
- severe water leaks that cannot be collected in a bucket or stemmed with a cloth/towel
- total loss of water supply or electricity
- intermittent electricity supply, sparks, bare wires
- water entering your electrical system
- blocked soil pipes/stacks
- dangerous structures
- securing the property
- loss of heating or hot water when young children or older or vulnerable people are affected. If this is not the case, you may be asked to wait until we can make the repair in the daytime.
For repairs needed during normal working hours please contact our repairs call centre.
Leaks are a serious problem which can cause damage to the structure of the building. We therefore ask that if you experience a leak please contact our repairs call centre, who will raise an order for a contractor to attend and inspect a leak in both a leaseholder and tenanted home.
Please note, if you are a leaseholder and the responsibility to repair the leak is subsequently found to be yours, we will recharge you for the work.
Gas leaks should be reported to the National Grid. This must be done as soon as you suspect there may be a gas-related problem.
Call the National Gas Emergency Service 24 hours a day on Freephone 0800 111 999.