Free condensation and mould service
Cold, condensation and mould can affect your health and damage your home.
If you are a tenant we offer free home visits to help you prevent condensation and mould in your home. You will receive a free assessment, to identify ways in which we can help you to reduce the levels of condensation and mould in your home. These may be repairs or simple changes.
To book your free home visit fill in our online form.
Call: 0800 358 3783
This free service is funded by Westminster City Council, who are aiming to improve 5,800 homes affected by condensation, mould and excessive cold by 2020.
There is currently a waiting time for this service due to high demand, please bare with us during this busy period.
There are also a few things you can do to make sure you don't get condensation, damp and mould in your home:
- keep kitchen and bathroom doors closed when in use, if possible open a window
- adequately heating your home can reduce condensation levels as warmer air holds more water vapour. If you have any concerns with the efficiency of your heating system report it
- dry clothes outside if you can
- use saucepan lids when cooking
- spray or wash down areas affected by mould with bleach or anti-mould cleaner.