Who is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine?
The NHS is currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
- people aged 40 and over, or anyone who turns 40 before 1 July 2021
- people who are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people who are at moderate risk from coronavirus (clinically vulnerable)
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people with a learning disability
- people who are the main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
If you belong to one of these groups you can get your COVID-19 vaccine at the following centres in Westminster. Booking arrangements for each centre are included below.
Please remember to always wear a face covering at any vaccination site and to follow all social distancing rules in place. The sooner we are all vaccinated, the sooner we can get back to normal.
Walk-in large vaccination site
Walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointments are available at this large vaccination centre:
- etc. venues Marble Arch, 86 Edgware Road, W2 2EA, with the entrance on Forset Street, open Monday to Sunday from 9am to 7pm, nearest Tube stations are Marble Arch and Edgware Road, if arriving by car, drop off is on George Street and a taxi rank is at Stourcliffe Street
Please take along proof of your age, name and address and your NHS number, if you have it.
Please note that walk-in appointments are for those who have not yet had their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The walk-in service will operate on a first come, first served basis for residents eligible to be vaccinated and it is possible you will be asked to come back at a later date should supplies run out on a given day.
You can guarantee an appointment by booking via the National Booking Portal or by calling NHS 119 free of charge.
For these three sites, you will need to have an appointment booked via your GP to attend:
Please note that the last day for vaccinations at Lord’s Cricket Ground was Wednesday 12 May, vaccinations are no longer available at Lord’s after 12 May. If you received your first dose at Lord’s, the NHS will be in touch to book your second vaccination when it’s time.
- Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean’s Yard, SW1P 3PA, nearest Tube stations are Westminster and St. James’s Park
- Royal Horticultural Society, Elverton Street, SW1P 2PB, nearest Tube stations are Victoria and Pimlico
Pharmacy vaccination site
To visit this site you need to call the pharmacy on 020 7834 2816 to book an appointment:
- Portman Pharmacy, 93-95 Tachbrook Street, Pimlico, SW1V 2QA, open every day from 9am to 6.30pm, nearest Tube station is Pimlico
- Collins Pharmacy, 113-144 Church Street, NW8 8HA, open Monday-Saturday from 9am to 6pm, nearest Tube is Edgware Road
- Warwick Pharmacy, 34-36 Warwick Way, SW1V 1RY, open Monday-Saturday from 9am to 6pm, nearest Tube is either Pimlico or Victoria
- Market Pharmacy, 91-93 Church Street, NW8 8EU, open weekdays 9am to 7pm and Saturdays 9am-6pm, nearest Tube is Edgware Road
Have questions or concerns?
Our dedicated vaccination webpage contains a list of Frequently Asked Questions about the vaccine and getting a vaccination in Westminster. You should also speak to your GP if you have any concerns, and you can call NHS 119 free of charge for more information.
Our Public Health team and local health experts are also ready to answer your questions about coronavirus in our #AskWestminster series. Simply email your questions to [email protected] or use the #AskWestminster hashtag on our Twitter or Facebook pages.