Who is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine?
- those aged 5 and over can get two doses of the vaccine, and will be offered a second vaccination 12 weeks after their first
- some children aged 12 to 15 will be offered a second dose of the vaccine eight weeks after their first dose if they live with someone who is more likely to get infections or has a condition that means they are at high risk from COVID-19. Children in this group will be contacted by a local NHS service such as their GP surgery to arrange their appointments
- those aged 16 to 17 years old will be offered a second dose at least 12 weeks after their first dose, and a booster from three months after third dose
- those aged 16 and over and those most at risk from COVID-19 who have been fully vaccinated will be offered the COVID-19 booster vaccine provided it is 3 months (91 days) since their second dose
- those most at risk from COVID-19 will be offered a seasonal booster this autumn and winter.
Please remember to always wear a face covering at any vaccination site.
The following centres offer first, second, third vaccines and the booster vaccines for those who are eligible, unless specified otherwise.
Pharmacy vaccination sites
To book an appointment at one of the following pharmacies, please book via the national booking portal or by calling NHS 119, free of charge, unless specified otherwise.
- Bayswater Pharmacy, 39-41 Porchester Road, W2 5DP, nearest Tube station is Royal Oak. Vaccines offered Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Book via the NHS booking portal, walk in or phone 020 7221 6895.
- Benson Pharmacy, 276 Harrow Road, W2 5ES, nearest tube station is Royal Oak. Vaccines offered Tuesday and Thursday, 10am to 5pm, Friday, 10am to 1pm. Book via the NHS booking portal, walk in or phone 020 7286 8738.
- Courtney Chemist, 3 St John's Wood High St, NW8 7NG, nearest Tube station is St Johns Wood. Vaccines offered on Tuesday and Thursday 10am to 4pm.
- Portman Pharmacy, 93-95 Tachbrook Street, Pimlico, SW1V 2QA, nearest Tube station is Pimlico. Vaccines offered Monday to Saturday, 11am to 4:30pm.
Have questions or concerns?
We know many of you will have questions about the vaccine and are concerned about the safety of the vaccinations.
More information about the COVID-19 vaccine is available on the NHS website
You should also speak to your GP if you have any concerns, and you can call NHS 119 free of charge for more information.