Vaccination walk in centres
- Wednesday 4 October, 10am to 4pm, at Queen's Park Library, 666 Harrow Road, W10 4NE
- Wednesday 11 October, 10am to 4pm at Pimlico Library, 133A Lupus Street, SW1 3EN
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 18 years to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care workers (employee photo ID required)
- People aged 18 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression.
- People aged 18 to 64 years who are carers, and staff working in care homes for older adults
Pharmacy vaccination sites
To book an appointment at a pharmacy, please book via the national booking portal or by calling NHS 119, free of charge unless specified otherwise.
We know many of you will have questions around the safety of the vaccine.
More information about the COVID-19 vaccine is available on the NHS website.
You should also speak to your GP if you have any concerns, and you can call NHS 119 free of charge for more information.