We offer free, impartial business support and advice to help new and existing businesses in Westminster flourish. We can only give advice to businesses in Westminster.
Businesses not in Westminster should contact their own council's trading standards team or Citizens Advice on 03454 040506. Your council or Citizens Advice might make referrals to us if they feel we need to be made aware of the facts of a case.
If you are in the non-retail sector or need further business advice, you are welcome to contact us.
- Companies House publishes information on the companies registered with them
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) undertakes a variety of roles including responsibility for policy relating to small businesses, supporting small businesses and investing in skills and promoting innovation and enterprise in the UK
- Business Companion offers free impartial legal guidance for businesses that sell goods and/or supply services to customers
- Health and Safety Executive is responsible for the regulation and enforcement of workplace health, safety and welfare
- Chartered Trading Standards Institute influences trading standards policy and support local trading standards teams and officers
Last updated: 20 January 2017