Expert Professional Panel and Helpline
We’ve launched an open and inclusive professional panel of expert organisations who are on hand to share their knowledge. They can support businesses facing hardship and who are looking to build resilience.
The expert panel offers advice on issues ranging from, but not limited to restructuring, raising finances, assisting with management of the redundancy process, legal matters, business consultancy, business mentoring, professional services, insolvency support and much more.
Who are the panel?
We’ve teamed up with over 30 leading experts in business who can provide specialist expertise and support within the following disciplines:
- accounting and finance
- business consultancy, coaching and mentoring
- leadership and management
What can they advise on?
The panel can offer advice on a range of topics. This includes, but isn't limited to, the following:
- raising finance
- pivoting into more profitable areas
- identifying salvageable aspects of the business
- staff redeployment
- legal advice
Am I eligible?
You’ll be eligible if you have:
- fewer than 250 employees
- a turnover of less than £36million per year
- a balance sheet total of less than £18 million
- a business in need of support following the hard-hitting impacts of the pandemic
Book your initial phone appointment to access support from the scheme.