Search results

Showing results for the 'Street trading' category
  • Find out about the different types of street trading in Westminster, pitches available for trading, tables and chairs licences, and street trading fees. 
  • To use amplified noise equipment you may need to get consent from the council. Download the application form here.
  • The council’s approach to street licensing and street trading either from an isolated pitch or within one of Westminster’s street markets.
  • There are several portrait artist pitches in Westminster. Find out more about availability and vacancies.
  • You must apply for an exhibition licence in person. Please visit exhibition sites before applying to make sure they are right for your work.