Requesting an assessment from your council

To request support from the council, you will need to complete an assessment of your support needs with your Adult Social Care Team. You can find out information on requesting the assessment on the People First website.

You can also find information on requesting support with mental health problems on the site.

The site also provides information on getting support for people with learning disabilities.


Last updated: 10 June 2016
Rate this page: