Reporting health and safety issues


If you are an employee, try and resolve workplace issues directly with your employer before contacting the council. You may also raise such issues with your safety representative if your workplace has a recognised trade union.

If employees (or employers) want to contact the council directly about a health and safety issue at work, please leave your contact details so that we can keep you updated on progress and get in touch with you for more information if necessary. We will not release your personal details without your permission. Contact the Westminster City Council Health and Safety Team.


Employers must report accidents, injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences to the Health and Safety Executive by making a RIDDOR report.

Last updated: 3 October 2017