Report an issue with roads and pavements

Issues with roads, pavements, kerbs, bollards, signs and street furniture should be reported to Westminster City Council.

Report It

Reported issues will be assessed by a highways inspector the next working day.

Red routes

Issues on red routes (roads with painted red lines) should be reported to Transport for London.

Bridges and structures

To report an issue with a bridge or similar structure please contact FM Conway during the week, or Westminster City Council for weekends and holidays.

7am to 4.30pm: 020 7394 3899

Weekends and holidays: 020 7641 2000

Last updated: 4 July 2016
Rate this page: