Where to recycle books
Where to find recycling book bins.
Published: 17 December 2020
Last updated: 19 February 2021
You can bring books in a good condition to one of our recycling book bins found at the following locations:
- Paddington Street, W1U 4JT (outside Paddington Street Gardens)
- Inverness Terrace, W2 6JA (by entrance to Hallfield Estate)
- Moscow Road, W2 4JS (outside LEB substation)
- Warwick Avenue, W9 2PT (By tube station)
- Elgin Avenue (junction with Maida Vale)
- Aberdeen Place, W9 1AE (junction with Cunningham Street)
- Acacia Road, NW8 6DN (outside St John's Wood Station)
- Wellington Place, NW8 7PB (near public toilet)
- Erasmus Street, SW1P 4HX (Junction with Cureton Street)
You can take your books to be recycled at the mobile recycling centre outside Warwick Avenue tube station.
Books can also be donated to local charity shops or you can use BookMooch, where you can swap your old books for someone else's.