Full planning permission
Apply for planning permission including for change of use for placing tables and chairs on the highway.
Published: 30 December 2020
Last updated: 21 April 2021
You should apply for full planning permission for works relating to
- a flat
- sub-dividing a house into more than one unit
- proposals to build a separate house in a garden
- changes to the number of dwellings on the site (flat conversions)
- changes of use to part or all of the property to non-residential (including business) uses or external alterations that require planning permission, including new shopfronts
- change of use for placing tables and chairs on the highway
Planning permission will also be required for total or substantial demolition of an unlisted building in a conservation area.
The householder form should not be used for any of the above requests.
The quickest and easiest way to submit a planning application is online via the Planning Portal. Please use the relevant checklist below to ensure you meet all the requirements.
If you unable to apply online, you will need to post this application to the address on the form.
Read more about making a planning application.