Pest control for your home

We understand having a pest in your home can be distressing. By choosing Westminster City Council, our team of qualified pest control officers will respond to your problem quickly and effectively.

Council residents

If you are a tenant in a City of Westminster Housing property there is no charge for the pest control service to the tenant, however leaseholders may be charged for pest control through their annual service charge. Please call our helpline to report a pest infestation.

If you are having problems regarding bird control, please view our bird control page.

Last updated: 1 April 2019